Junior Sales Manager – Fulltime
We are a german direct import company handling certified medical products such as masks, gowns, safety goggles and much more. We work with international suppliers with the highest quality standards to bring the needed equipment to hospitals, nursing homes and all other facilities of the health sector in the DACH region. Our headoffice is located in Berlin, Germany.
- You form, maintain and expand close customer relationships.
- Identify potential new customers / markets and business opportunities.
- You Monitor the sales results and report the achievements in a well structured way to the direct supervisor
- Observe and analyse existing and emerging markets and trends.
- Arrange technical / commercial product presentations (for the customers and in-house)
- You negotiate prices and volumes with the customers in cooperation with the HQ
- Prepare, supervise and monitor the relevant Global Supply Chain including forecast.
- Fluent in German and English, verbal and in writing
- Excellent communication skills
- High understanding of the health sector and its big players
- Experience in sales or product marketing is favourable, but no higher degree is needed
- Persuasive and professional in handling customers and in presenting products
- Being independent and able to work under minimum supervision
- Familiarity to work with state of the art software applications
What we offer you:
- A relaxed working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Opportunity to expand your expertise in independent projects
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remote (home office)
- A young and motivated team
Send us your meaningful application including a CV and the earliest possible starting date now: