PERSONAL ASSISTANT & MARKETING MANAGER
Who we are: Föckersperger Ventures and BlueTerra Ventures create start-ups with a focus on (i)gaming, esports, crypto and new tech. We are a private equity company which invests in start-ups, property and the crypto space. We also consult and advise.
Where: Friedrichstraße 135, 10117 Berlin, on site & home office (up to 4 days a week)
Languages: German & English, both required
Position: 40h/week, full time
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The job is really to organize a busy business life. Whatever needs to be done, shall be done.
To help us organize and improve the flow, we are looking for a Personal Assistant & Marketing Manager (full time, 40h/week) in Berlin, Germany. This is a mixed role, with about 20h for each role.
What will you do on a day to day basis?
- Daily operations including calendar management, travel bookings and expenses, preparation of presentation materials
- Organize daily tasks and routines to ensure smooth processes
- Call and manage third parties proactively to get things done (Anything to organize the life around a busy job) – Those can be: cleaners, movers, handymen
- Manage inboxes
- High standard of proofreading in English and German
- Collect and file expenses
- Support the executive with ad-hoc tasks and be hands-on
- Source office supplies
- Accounting preparation (pay invoices and so on)
- Manage physical mail (Post) in German, including scanning of papers, trips to the notary, municipal authorities, post office, customs and so on.
- Plan and manage any meetings or events
- Manage and transfer incoming phone calls professionally
- Handle Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Insta, Xing)
- Handle our websites & keep them up to date
- Send out emails for cold contact & follow up
- Research & prepare presentations for new business proposals and our ongoing operations
- Organize events for our networking partners
- Organizational talent, discretion, and diplomacy
- Great knowledge of MS Office and Google Applications
- Proactive and solution orientated, dynamic and positive personality
- Fluent and professional German and English
- Deep interest for Startups & Crypto & Esports are a plus
- Previous professional working experience as an assistant a plus
- No degree required. Common sense is a must.
What can you expect?
- Access to all the modern tools of the trade
- Be a core part of the team which is building 5 startups per year in different business sectors
- Free drinks & fruits in the office
- Be productive from your own home (home office up to 4 days a week possible)
- You will expand your network through our networking opportunities & travel along to business trips every once in a while
- Regular team events and essentially a long-term perspective towards taking care of our main asset – our team!
- You will have a very steep learning curve. If you want to learn how to do business, this is your job. Look behind the scenes and get a feel for what is required to run a company.
Apply Now! email@example.com